Let Pennsylvania’s state parks and forests inspire the Ansel Adams in you! The annual Parks & Forests Thru the Seasons photo contest allows professional and amateurs alike to vie for supremacy in a variety of categories, capturing all that is special and the memories that are made in our state parks and forests. Once selected each year, our photo showcase gallery goes on tour across the commonwealth the following spring – and the whole process begins again with the launch of a new contest each September.
We love photographs from all seasons – that’s why we named the contest the way we did! So check out the rules for 2017 and submit your photographs whenever you’re ready.
Your categories for 2017:
- A Bit of Whimsy (let your sense of humor rule the day)
- Dogs in the Outdoors (back by popular demand)
- Fun in the Outdoors (people style)
- Nature’s Colors (all things bright and beautiful)
- Young Photographers (if you’re under 18, this is your time to shine)
Looking for inspiration? Enjoy the People’s Choice and Critics’ Choice Best in Show winners from 2016 – and check out all the 2016 winners with a click to the Gallery tab at the top of any page of our site.